93 Berczy Street
Join us November 23rd at 7 pm for Family Tree Maker 2019 – An In-Depth Insider’s View
Ontario Ancestors and Simcoe County Branch are pleased to present Family Tree Maker on Tour, an interactive presentation.
Mark Olsen, Family Tree Maker Ambassador, will discuss the history of Family Tree Maker, North America’s most popular family tree software, will demonstrate new features of FTM 2019, moving to FTM 2019 from earlier versions and add-on products. Kiara Neilsen, Education Ambassador, will discuss DNA and the partner product Charting Companion 7, DNA Edition, and its ability to produce amazing DNA matrix reports. Family Book Creator, a plug-in product to FTM 2019 will also be discussed and Mark will show how to easily make amazing family histories with this product.
Mark and Kiara will answer user questions and will offer special show pricing for Family Tree Maker, for Windows and Mac, Charting Companion and Family Book Creator.
Outline of Presentation
- Brief history of Software MacKiev involvement with Family Tree Maker
- New features of FTM 2019
- FamilySearch Integration 2.0
- Profile Picture Perfection
- TreeVault Cloud Services
- Rich Colour Coding
- Smart Filtered Lists
- Sync Weather Report
- Using FTM 2019 for the first time
- Upgrading to FTM 2019 from prior versions
- Moving trees over to the new version
- Introduction to DNA
- Charting Companion 7 – DNA Edition
- Family Book Creator – Create amazing family history books
- Questions & Answers Session
This presentation is free and open to all. 7:00 pm November 23rd at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 93 Berczy Street, Barrie. Preregistration required as seating is limited – REGISTER HERE .