Adjala Historic Church and Cemetery Board
8309 Adjala 10 Sideroad,
RR#1 Loretto, Ontario L0G 1L0
Mary Margaret Munnoch, Cemeteries in Adjala- Tosorontio Township, Volume One; New Tecumseth, Ont.: The Adjala-Tosorontio Cemetery Committee, c2001.
On May 2, 1866, Samuel Reany sold ½ acre of land at the north east corner of his farm to the Trustees of the Centenary Congregation of the Wesleyan Methodist Church. In 1900 the building was expanded and bricked. It became part of the United Church in 1925, at the time of Church Union. A further extension was added to the building in 1986.
Based on information from: Cemeteries in Adjala-Tosorontio Township, Volume One, The Adjala-Tosorontio Cemetery Committee, 2001