Ramona United Church Cemetery Rama Twp., Con N, Lot 9 (now Ramara Twp), Simcoe (formerly Ontario) County Barrie, Ontario: Simcoe County Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, c.1989 Publications
History: In 1899, the Presbyterians received a half acre of land and presumably built their church at that time. The same year, the Wesleyan Methodists erected a log church. It was replaced by the brick structure in 1908 and eventually became a United Church. The two buildings were side by side. The Presbyterian Church apparently did not last too long.
Based on information from: Reflections of the Past: the story of Rama Township ; compiled & edited by Gabrielle Lotimer. Pub. by Township of Rama, 1989.