Mary Margaret Munnoch, Cemeteries in Adjala- Tosorontio Township, Volume One; New Tecumseth, Ont.: The Adjala-Tosorontio Cemetery Committee, c2001.
In 1874, the northeast corner of Hugh Gallaugher’s farm was transferred to the Trustee for the Congregation of the Adjala Presbyterian Church. A frame building was erected and services started the same year. The first recorded burial was in 1876. Sloan’s Presbyterian Church and Reany’s Methodist Church merged in 1925 and services altered between the two locations. In 1934, Sloan’s Church was closed. The cemetery was restored in 1966 in preparation for Centennial year. According to Munnoch, the last burial took place in 1970, however, there are stones with burials as recent as 1988. Ownership and records were transferred to Adjala Township under the Planning Act in 1993.
Based on information from: Cemeteries in Adjala- Tosorontio Township, Volume One, The Adjala-Tosorontio Cemetery Committee, 2001 plus visit in 2006