About 100 stones (319 individuals are listed on Settlers Database)
St. John’s Anglican Cemetery Board
2748 Upper Big Chute Road
Coldwater , Ontario, L0K 1E0
St. John’s Anglican Cemetery Transcribed by Margaret Dubblestine, Betty Grieve and June Lindsay in 1984
Barrie, Ontario: Simcoe County Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, c.1985
Reformatted in 2000 Publications
In 1896, Joseph Sutherland Gill and his wife Catherine transferred 1.5 acres of land from the NE corner of their farm to the Anglican Diocese for the sum of $1. It is understood the church was erected shortly after that time. According to the date stone on the gate, the cemetery was opened in 1906. The first burial was that of Elizabeth Robinson who died Dec. 31, 1906.
Based on information from: St. John’s Anglican Cemetery , Simcoe County Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, 1985.