St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Church
1600 Flos Road Four West
Phelpston, Ontario, L0L 2K0
St. Patrick’s Phelpston Roman Catholic Cemetery;
Barrie, Ontario: Simcoe County Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, 2005 Publications
“St. Patrick’s Roman Catholic Phelpston” Monumental Transcriptions Vol 1, Central North Simcoe County;
Extracted, edited and indexed by Eldon D. Weber
Toronto, Ontario: Ontario Genealogical Society, 1977.
The Church was established in 1865. The first building was replaced with a brick structure in 1891. The building was gutted by fire in 1999 and had to be rebuilt.
Based on information from: Monumental Transcriptions Vol 1, Central North Simcoe County, Ontario Genealogical Society, 1977.